What's new

Todays WANT.....

Swervin Mervin

Members
Reaction score
Car
Jazz
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-LEGEND-2006-56-2-OWNERS-FSH-MAIN-DEALER-/350650460632?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item51a46569d8&clk_rvr_id=417878254334&afsrc=1

$(KGrHqZHJE0FB5kml8eCBQml9Q5tOg~~60_57.JPG

Beautiful car, but why these are in auto? Very underestimated, bet must be a blast to drive :)

Stats are pretty impressive for a barge too, with nigh on 300bhp!

LegendStats.jpg

why are luxobarges always autos, i just don't get it

autos are from yanks who cant shift manual sticks or people with arthritis.

i drove a auto on a rental car down in Australia, pile of balls.

im sure the legend is a lot different but still an auto, and whether is semi automatic, or DSG, or whatever they call it, auto is auto

not likes.

I wouldn't buy it because DIY on that could be scary (and I prefer to DIY most things), and mpg wouldn't be brilliant.

But as far as driveability goes, it's a 5-speed automatic with sequential sport shift, so provided that never gave problems then it would be nice.

why are luxobarges always autos, i just don't get it

autos are from yanks who cant shift manual sticks or people with arthritis.

i drove a auto on a rental car down in Australia, pile of balls.

im sure the legend is a lot different but still an auto, and whether is semi automatic, or DSG, or whatever they call it, auto is auto

not likes.

Autos are brilliant. If I get another Supra it will almost certainly be an auto, and I'd like to try the auto GT86 because I'd probably go for that if I had the money for one. Older autos are rubbish, the worst one was the SMART my dad had what a pile of chuff that thing was! Supra is the best I've driven but then I haven't tried any of these fancy dual clutch things yet.