What's new

Type S alloys for Pentas

justa

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type S
Hello all

I've not been on here much recently but I'm still enjoying my Accord Type S that I've had for almost a year ! (Fahad will tell you that is a record!!)

Its a 55 plate with a mere 45k miles on the clock, in great condition) and although I wish it was a 2.4 (its the 2.0) its a real pleasure to drive and own - had a service & MOT at Holdcroft last month and passed with no advisories - not that I was expecting any. I've changed jobs recently and could now justify a 2.4 in terms of mileage but can't afford to trade it in.

The only thing I would like to change (apart from the engine) are the alloys - I've never liked them much and have always fancied a set of Penta's

They are in good condition - the front two are excellent but the rear two are only average to good - no curbing but they were refurbed when I bought them to a not great standard if you know what I mean !

Anyone know what they are called and what they might be worth ? They have Michelin tyres on with loads on the back and about 3mm on the front.

I am hoping that I could get a similar condition set if Pentas for similar money as I dont want to spend any extra...

They are the same as these

thanks all :)

8445558482_c3af6b50fb.jpg

I actually prefer them to pentas. Belive these come on the euro r too as standard.

I actually prefer them to pentas. Belive these come on the euro r too as standard.

Me too. The Penta's are too plain imo. A very overated design.....I really don't see why people like 'em.

Yeah, I'd be of the same opinion, much prefer the Type S/Euro R rims ro the penta's B) Stick your rims on ebay though if you must sell as they can get good prices from the Yanks :eek: