What's new

Visit to Fahad

Neilos84

Members
Reaction score
Car
2010 2.2 diesel auto
Took my car 60reg diesel auto to Fahad for the full problem prevention and remap service.
Had his team change my driveshaft oil seal, as they had been diagnosed as leaking. (Which they wernt. Local garage had misdiagnosed these) Fahad and his team changed these anyway then correctly diagnosed the leak to be injector one. (Now booked in to be sorted).
Anyways the map and dpf, egr service has changed the car massivly. Extra 7mpg on my daily commute, now pushing my MPG to 42. From 35, even with a leaking injector. Anyone who owns an auto will know that these are not very economical. My drive home from Fahad, sat at 70mph with cruise on. Got 47mpg. Extra power and torque is always there and saves the out of date autobox changing up and down all the time, making it alot more smooth and enjoyable drive.
Fahad, such a gentleman, really knows his stuff, instills alot of confindence in ya. Always has time to answer any questions ya may have.
Highly reccomend his service.
Cheers mate

Not really Neil.. but I have seen it from time time (my own Idtec had the same issue but once replaced it was fine for the 3+ years I owned it)

Not really Neil.. but I have seen it from time time (my own Idtec had the same issue but once replaced it was fine for the 3+ years I owned it)
How much would ylur guys charge to redo just the passenger side seal again please? If i was to bring it back ro leeds