What's new

Wet look car wax

Yadash

Members
Reaction score
So I've got to grips with this detailing stuff and my cheap turtle wax high gloss bottle is nearly out, I'm now looking to move onto bigger better stuff and am after a wet looking wax for the 8th gens polished metal colour, I'm more than happy to apply more than once a month so has anyone got any recommendations?

So I've got to grips with this detailing stuff and my cheap turtle wax high gloss bottle is nearly out, I'm now looking to move onto bigger better stuff and am after a wet looking wax for the 8th gens polished metal colour, I'm more than happy to apply more than once a month so has anyone got any recommendations?

Harly wax

Do you know if it works well with AG Super Resin Polish or Ultra deep shine?

I used it with Autoglym Super Resin on 2 cars and it looks awesome, also used it with poorboys - again, good results
Thanks bro, do you use the Poorboys EX-P sealant?
I'm looking to get some of that soon

I find Meguiars NXT sealant cream works well on Polished Metal colour. Then after a wash I top up with a quick detailer like Poorboys QD+.

Autoglym super resin is ok, but its hard to get off and leaves lots of white marks and dust, doesn't last too long either.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180664894150

Thanks for the link Rich it's significantly cheaper than the other places i have checked