What's new

Window Master Switch

CL9TYPES

Members
Reaction score
Car
MB6
Hi Guys,

The master switch in my CL9 is playing up and as Honda have discontinued the part I am left looking for a used part. I have seen seen a few being sold by scrappies but I am a little confused.

My part number is C8H-HA2E-F50 35750-SEA-E02 but the part numbers of the switch I have seen are as follows:

C8H-HH2SM-F92 35750-SEG-E11
C8H-HH2AM-F90 35750-SEF-E11
C8H-HH2EM-F50 35750-SEA-E04
C8H-HH2EM-F50 35750-SEA-E03

The trouble is the switches are all from RHD cars like mine and look the same. Is there any difference?

Thanks

Wow not a single reply. OK maybe I should reword the question.

Is the 7th gen Accord window master switch the same across of models of 7th gen accord?

For example can I get a second hand master switch from lets say a 2.4 exec 7th gen and install it in my CL9?

I've just had a quick look on Lings and it would seem the part numbers are different across different Accords. If you got to Lings: https://www.lingshondaparts.com/cars/oem-car-parts-diagrams.html and search for your car's year and spec. Once you're there, you'll be displayed with the various categories, you want door the "Front Door Lining" link.

Once there, remove "_pfk" from the middle of the URL and refresh the window. This will now show you the actual Honda part number, as opposed to the Lings shop item number. Then cross reference this against the car you're looking to salvage from with the same method of finding it, removing _pfk from the URL.

Honda does haven a habit of giving identical parts different part numbers if intended for different models, but parts are shared across models and even types of similar age. For example, over here the Odyssey WMS looks identical to the Accord's in shape and size.

I can believe that. And to be honest, a window master switch is highly unlikely to change across petrol/diesel platforms, isn't it!

Richard B said:
I hear the diesel switches only take 0W30 or they catch fire.
:lol: :lol: :lol: