What's new

XcarLink for pre-facelift with OEM sat nav

morpheous87

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord 7
Hi,

I want to put AUX input to my Accord. It has OEM SatNav unit. Which of all type xcarlinks I need? I saw that there is a differences between those for stereo/6CD Changer/SatNav. Is there any cheaper Chinese alternative that might work?

Just get the SKU209, works fine with the SatNav equipped Accord..

Mines situated in the centre cubby hole to the left of the 12v accessory socket

Guys I'm about to get one of those adapters (yatour), my accord is a pre-faclift with a buid in sat nav. Do I need an extra y-cable? Because some says I do, some I don't. So whoever have done this : did u guys need any extra cables (Y-cable/ split cable ) or there is a free socket at the back of the radio unit and it plugs in there directly?? Thank you

I had an empty white socket in back of my stereo I didn't need a y cable but I did get a different brand aux Input it was one lead from the aux Input box into back of stereo.

Thanks for the info chew. So if you had an empty socket I must have it as well ...therefore there is no need for y-cable as they are only needed if the white socket is occupied by a cd changer or something else. It saved me stripping half of the dashboard just to check this. Cheers!