What's new

2.2 ictdi Honda Accord missfire

gultra

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord 2.2 ict
Hello guys recently my Accord os givibg me some problems, this problems are, unstable hidle ( sometimes the car hidle goes nuts and is constantly almost dying, and sometimes it does), other problem is going with just a tap on the throtle it feels very clunky, like Im releasing the throtle and pressing again. The fuel filter is blueprint, it as a remap with like 2 years and its a good quality filter, the ONLY error ir as is a intake actuator stuck Open.
Video of idle

Any Help?

Your error is telling you the problem. Your intake manifold runner control is jammed, so the car isn’t breathing correctly. Strip the intake clean it out, replace the actuator and make sure the flap is working and has free movement and then blank egr and remap correctly.

fixed the the intake actuator issue with a clean of the intake, and i changed the thing that makes the actuator actuate bue the idle problem still maintains, it only happens sometimes and i still didnt find any reason why it only happens sometimes. the car sometimes do 100 kms with no problems other times i start it and it runs with rough idle, any ideias?

Sticking egr most likely which is why I suggested that as part of the solution.