What's new

8th Gen Tourer Buying Advice

Ok, it should be, press the unlock button first, then hold the unlock button again , the windows and sunroof will open until the button is released.

2.2 Idtec manuals appear to have dodgy self adjusting mechanism. Expect to change the clutch at some point. As long as you do decent milage you'll save enough to easily cover the cost.

The DPF will need removing at some point too. There's no point with forced regen and special cleaning as you'll just pro long the removal by 12 months max. Then you'll have to pay again to have it removed properly.

Honda replaced the sunroofs but only when people complained. I'm not sure how you can tell if it's had it done or if your likely to get it done in the future. There was a tsb on them so honda are aware of the issue.

If I was to get another 8th gen it would be an ex gt or type S but that's just me. They really are great cars . I just don't get how the estate version has a smaller boot than the saloon. A couple of Web sites say the tourer only has a 406L boot. Weird.

2.2 Idtec manuals appear to have dodgy self adjusting mechanism. Expect to change the clutch at some point. As long as you do decent milage you'll save enough to easily cover the cost.

The DPF will need removing at some point too. There's no point with forced regen and special cleaning as you'll just pro long the removal by 12 months max. Then you'll have to pay again to have it removed properly.

Honda replaced the sunroofs but only when people complained. I'm not sure how you can tell if it's had it done or if your likely to get it done in the future. There was a tsb on them so honda are aware of the issue.

If I was to get another 8th gen it would be an ex gt or type S but that's just me. They really are great cars . I just don't get how the estate version has a smaller boot than the saloon. A couple of Web sites say the tourer only has a 406L boot. Weird.