What's new

Accord F20B6 145bhp for sale.

F20B6150

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord F20B6
I have owned my accord SE Executive for over a year now and I'm gettin itchy feet, want something more powerfull. It has 111,000 miles full service history, all the receipts have been kept since the car was manufactured, that's right all of them.

Does anyone want to buy my accord and can anyone recommend a more powerful honda that is fairly economical, something above 180bhp would do.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201410268516191

I would of thought anything with 180 plus bhp wouldnt be as economical as the one your driving unless it was a desiel but thats just my opinion

Wanna do a deal on an Accord Euro R. Like mine. All the cool kids have one. I'm no longer cool so been forced to sell. Lol. 220bhp FWD LSD. Recaro interior. Momo steering wheel. Refined when needs to be a hoot to drive when you want to give it some beans. 30 to 35 mpg driving gently. I'd be interested in your car in p/x.

Hi Pete, your car sounds good, could you tell me a bit more, service history, mileage, timing belt done, condition etc.

The car is 2003 53 Honda Accord Euro R
Has 93k miles on it.
It bought it in 2012. I am the first owner in the UK.
I have receipts for work done in the UK (servicing and other wear and tear - tyres)
I have service history for when it was in Japan.
No timing belt to change as it has a timing change
When I get more time (am in work at mo) will drop you a message to discuss further.

Accord636 said:
I would of thought anything with 180 plus bhp wouldnt be as economical as the one your driving unless it was a desiel but thats just my opinion
Thats the VTEC for you. True driving round town isn't going to be that economical. Or given it the beans everywhere and it will drink. But on a cruise on the motorway at 70 to 80mph with the six speed box it can pretty economical. True for the Euro R, same for the 2.4 Type S as well. I guess its the size of engine and its not working hard on the motorway. The wife has a 1.6 diesel. Its better mpg at 50mph. But its not so good at motorway speeds.