What's new

accord rear inner tyre wear on one side

Have you had your geometry checked recently?

Have you had your geometry checked recently?
hi Dan thank you for ur reply. Had my four wheel alighment done but still there is wear. When i bought the car in October 2010 the tyres tread
was ok but noticed as time went by that there was wear on the inner side rear tyre, but just got new tyre put on but its wearing out quicker/
Think of going to a well known garage and getting it done again.

im guessing but get the rear camber checked, what wheels you running on your car bud,original or aftermarket,what size and spec, if it is the oem(original)type r alloys then you shouldnt really have a problem. find the nearest hunter machine for your alignment and tracking buddy,these guys swear by it,so must be good. :)

When I meant accident damage I didn't suggest a full blown damage in a RTA, what I was leaning to was if the previous owner has gone into a bend too hot and hit that side bend the rear suspension.

ATR are driven hard they don't have a easy life do they? prevouis owners could have done everything in powers to mask the bang.

I hope it nothing sinister but a simple fix
Lol, I no what u meant

im guessing but get the rear camber checked, what wheels you running on your car bud,original or aftermarket,what size and spec, if it is the oem(original)type r alloys then you shouldnt really have a problem. find the nearest hunter machine for your alignment and tracking buddy,these guys swear by it,so must be good. :)
I'M getting it checked this weekend so fingers crossed should be sumthing miner i hope, will keep you guys posted on that. But by the way whats a Hunter machine never heard of it ?

When I meant accident damage I didn't suggest a full blown damage in a RTA, what I was leaning to was if the previous owner has gone into a bend too hot and hit that side bend the rear suspension.

ATR are driven hard they don't have a easy life do they? prevouis owners could have done everything in powers to mask the bang.

I hope it nothing sinister but a simple fix
And sorry for spelling you r name wrong first time round post, it was a along nite