What's new

body kit

hondansxr

Members
Reaction score
Car
lude
started on my ebay body kit today rear spoiler fits quite well will post more pics as i go on :D
IMG_6299_zps847583b6.jpg

That place looks familiar :)

coming along nice

Looks good. I like that style of wheel on the Accord. It really suits it well.

That's going to look great when it's painted Paul B).

I really like those wheels to B).What's the size and offset on those wheels please Paul as I'm looking for a similar set?

hi thanks for the feedback .. the wheels are advanti 18" slightly staggered (took them off my soarer that i sold for scrap ) back are 33 off set fronts are 30 (i think) recently had these on sale on ebay because i was having a set of 350z rays but he sold them to some one else ? advanti still make alloys but i cannot find this model must be 1990's wheels ....
fahad had same opinion as me they looked naf with orig ride hight now its lowered they look quite alright will post more pics as it comes along ....

ps if any one wants a terra clean on their diesel let me know we have it at work ... (i can feel a discount coming along ) :)

I know that the ride height is a bit extreme but I quite like the look with those wheels though :).
I would have thought that an offset in the low 30s would give problems on a 7th Gen Paul but your saying they are OK?

Thanks,
Pete :).