What's new

Boot Interior light idea

whereami

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type-S 04
$(KGrHqFHJ!sE9BV0EYNBBP(gMwv0jw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1x-Rainbow-Interior-Boot-Light-LED-F6-264-42mm-Festoon-High-Power-Upgrade-Bulb-/350545681830?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AHonda%7CModel%3AAccord&hash=item519e269da6#ht_1965wt_973

I think our 7 Gen boot bulb is 501 bud and not festoon and in all honesty and experience white is best, I had blue in the boot even though it was bright I could not see anything, lol

I think our 7 Gen boot bulb is 501 bud and not festoon and in all honesty and experience white is best, I had blue in the boot even though it was bright I could not see anything, lol
lol, prob the foolishness of youth in me. glad you can tell me the tale of your past mistakes and save me the embarrassment :lol:

lol, prob the foolishness of youth in me. glad you can tell me the tale of your past mistakes and save me the embarrassment :lol:
:lol: its alright bud, ihave thought of some crazy mods, the childhood kicks in sometimes. Without warning :lol:

My boot and ceiling LEDs are all blue, looks awesome IMO.

Lol I know bro...what I did was hard wire a strip of leds to the boot light, even though it was br,ight everything was blue...lol but it did look cool, even my interior lights are still blue, but they going to be changed asap lol

Not of the boot buddy,as it didn't last long lol still got pics of blue inside drivers cab