What's new

Cold start issue accord euro cu1 2014

ahadzinikolov

Reaction score
Car
Accord euro 2015 cu1
Hey evwryone... hope to find help here... i have 2014 accord euro with 120000km on the clock. I have problems during cold start after the car has not been turned on during one day or more. After the car has been started once than turned off, than it can turns on without any issue for couple hours afterwards. Youtube video of the issue in the link bellow. I have changed spark plug, adjust valve clearance, clean throttle body, replace air filter, resset ecm/pcm, reset tp learning value (using honda hds), clean primary oxygen sensor with carb cleaner and still no progress...
Any suggestion would be very helpfull.

Can’t see any issue in the video you’ve posted or maybe I’m seeing the wrong video.

Hello.. thanks for the reply.. i ve posted only one video and if youre looking the one from the youtube video link, i am sure its the rigjt one. The issue is that in the moment that the car starts it is going on around 1000rpm, and after half of a second it goes to around 1400 rpm. This happens on a cold start. If the car has been resently worked than it turns on like it supposed to, directly on around 1400 rpm and very soon it lowers the rpm.