What's new

dissapointed

Kronos

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2. CTDI
Bought some reversing lights from Horizon Leds for a friends CLK that did not work (worked but odd behavior), They flashed on and off about 5 times then went off. Tried them in the brakes and they did the same thing, also dashboard gave an error when they were in the reverse light socket.

Contacted Horizon Leds. 5 weeks later no reply so I contacted them again and asked for a refund, stating the problem..

Had a reply to my "First" E Mail saying it was odd, and could be a CANBUS issue, but I should have bought stronger and brighter brighter leds anyway, not really concerned with the problem it seemed. I was then asked what class ML it was when I had already stated it was a CLK

That was the 15th of October and I still have not heard any more.

Very disappointing for me that they are so lack lust-re towards clients., I tried to contact on here J4JAV but it said he could not be contacted.

Please don't inundate me with "Horizon leds are the best thing since sliced bread, I've never had a problem" blah blah, my experience was bad and wont be using them again.

Gus

Gus I've actually passed your feedback on to Jav. Hopefully he will respond soon.

Hope the car is going well.

Many thanks Fahad for your time.

The car is spot on mate as you could only expect from someone who knows his stuff.

Take care

Gus.

I had the same thing Gus, wanted to switch out my HIDs for the less bright 35W version and they took so long to reply I didn't bother in the end.