What's new

Double DIN Facia required ASAP 2006 i-CDTi Saloon

DJ Wozza

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2 i-CDTi
Please help!! Where can I get a Double Din Facia to fit?

I bought one of these from the US as it appears visually identical, but when you disassemble the dash, at the bottom edge there are 3 screw fixings on my car, there are only two on the Metra facia, and only the centre one lines up. Worse still the facia is at least 5mm too thin on each side so leaves a very obvious gap, plus the locating tabs on the rear are not in the same locations. In other words it fits like a square peg in a round hole!!

95-7862.jpg

I am gutted as I have wasted £50 on this including painting, but also the time delay etc has really thrown the entire install off.
yes4.jpg

Any help you have or links to where a Double DIn facia that WILL FIT would be very gratefully received!!

Hi guys

Where did us guys get plate from?
I got mine from Hondas the double din is the ex DVD player mounts fits nice

Wing said:
Hi guys

Where did us guys get plate from?
I got mine from Hondas the double din is the ex DVD player mounts fits nice
Thats what i've used for my friends cars

I got it off a guy on here, maybe you could get one from ebay or a breakers yard

DJ Wozza said:
I drastically modded mine so it now fits (see my ice thread), but a factory double DIN one would have saved lots of hassle. Any pics or part numbers appreciated.
Thats true, I had to drill new holes in the cage for the double din to align properly