What's new

how to make these alloys fit?

tolikelis

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord i-ctdi
i have been told that these alloys http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/19-HONDA-CRV-07-HYUNDAI-SANTA-FE-06-ALLOY-WHEELS-/270778978998?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item3f0baf52b6 is a bit too wide for my honda accord 2.2 ctdi 2007.
is there any way to make them fit properly as they do look good and i want them on my accord :)

roll and pull your arches as much as they can go, get coilovers and camber kits to tuck the top of the wheels, also stretch something like a 225 or even a 215 tyre over them and you should be good to go. A lot of work though, expect to pay about £1500, thats just a quick guesstimation

ET35 offset ain't really the problem here it's the 9J width.

I want 9" wheels on the front of my car, I think I'd need some over fenders or something coz I'd want to run a good width 245 tyre.

^^ i run 265 tyre and no issues :) and 9j with 35 offset with rolled and pulled fenders is all good... except the fact that you will need to remove the front plastic bit under the fenders.... mine came out on the motorway :)

Boy you be cray-zay!

i was going to go for the exact wheels, but if your thinking about lowering your ride bud,then will defo have to roll the arches,and flare the fenders its the 9" wide will cause the problems not the size of the wheel...(can be done but will need work on both front and rear arches/fenders)

Thanks for information guys. Dont really want to do any arch rolling and pulling. Just want nice 19" alloys and lower car on springs, that's all. And going to tint windows soon :)

You need Rages...