What's new

Manifold and Down pipe - Jap speed accord 98-02

One cat, multiple silencers.

Oh I see guys tthanks a lot

Mark and asim. Let me know how you get on. If you need a hand give me a shout as I'm in east lothian. many hands make light work. Want to have a look when it done then get it done on mine.

I have also looked into this and e-mailed japspeed about the sensor and they replied saying they've not come accross the problem but if I do it's easy to just space out the sensor. Are the spacers essentially just o-rings?

I think everybody that's in east Scotland and is interested in getting this done should meet up together and work on one car as a trial
As far as mechanics / doing stuff goes I have no idea lol
My plan was to get it done at a local garage but I think if members have the knowledge then better to get it done this way!

Farmer where abouts in east lothian are you?I stay near haddington. Iv gone ahead and modified my downpipe so probably wont be doing this anytime soon but would be willing to give someone a hand fitting it. Aslong as the downpipe bolts and o2 sensor come free then it should be pretty straightforward.

What you done to your downpipe mate? I'm going ahead with the decat and spacer set up first of all

If you check my build thread mate you can see the pics. Pretty much made a new section where is comes from 2 to 1. Iv made it all 2.5" and stndard it was about 1 3/4" so a big difference. My decat spacer and flanges should arrive tomorrow so il make my decat.

Farmer where abouts in east lothian are you?I stay near haddington. Iv gone ahead and modified my downpipe so probably wont be doing this anytime soon but would be willing to give someone a hand fitting it. Aslong as the downpipe bolts and o2 sensor come free then it should be pretty straightforward.

I'm not far outside Haddington.

Ohhh that sounds good! I'll check it out!