What's new

Navigation disk later than 2.04 wanted

Zook31

Members
Reaction score
Car
04 Exc i-CTDi saloon
Has anyone got a later nav disk than 2.04 they want to sell 2.09 or later would be good
£165 for the latest one is a bit rich for me! :(

I got a genuine 3.2.3 one from ebay for under £20. There are plenty on there for sale.
Just make sure you get the right version number as I think you would have to stay with a v2, but I could be wrong.
A quick bit of googling will clarify it for you.

I think it's V2.?? we need. There is this but I doubt it's the real thing - http://www.satnav-update.com/201112-honda-v211-sat-nav-map-update-disc-123-p.asp

I got a v2.11 disc from ebay, £12. Great job, although there are times that it just wont load, esp when the car is switched off after driving for a few hours then fired up again. Sometimes takes ages for the "OK" button to come on, other times it says "Disc is reading a fault". However, works 99% of time.

I got a genuine 3.2.3 one from ebay for under £20. There are plenty on there for sale.
Just make sure you get the right version number as I think you would have to stay with a v2, but I could be wrong.
A quick bit of googling will clarify it for you.

The pre face lift don't have the same sat nav software and the later discs will not work. Face lift cars have different menus and also have traffic.