What's new

potential wish list

lee.accord

Members
Reaction score
Car
6th Gen 2.0i ES
Hi all.
As the ***le says im in the need for a few mods and want the opinions and recommendations of you lot as im not that clued up with Honda mods.

All im doing at the mo is Exhaust, Air filter, Suspension, Wheels and Sound system.
Exhaust; Cat back S/S exhaust and then decat pipe.
Air filter; I want something that can just be bolted on if poss or minimal modifications.
Suspension; Ideally i want coilovers but sport shocks with lowering springs will do, but i want at least 50mm drop.

Wheels; This is where i get confused. I want 16/17's but would like to stay OEM. I have no idea what the stud pattern is or offset, so really need the help here. What Honda alloys will fit straight on? Ive also been told that Rover 600 alloys are same fitment as Honda? Whats the biggest tyre width i can use? Ive got set of 245/45/17 tyres in the shed that i could use if they will go on without arch mods?

Thanks in advance lads
Lee

Hi Lee

Nice list mate, for air filter just get a full induction kit mate. They are cheap on ebay and the noise is amazing.

Rover 600 wheels do fit these no problem.

I will say this, i have had the same model in the past and had Toora Platinum 8 17" which i thought looked really good but i sent them away to be refurbished and had to revert back to the stock 16" wheels for a few days. The car just looked odd as it was lowered. They just didnt fill the arches.

All depends on your budget for this, are thinking Type r style pipes on the back?

My budget is how ever much something i like costs lol. Not going silly prices but do want things to be bit more decent than bottom of the range poor quality items. Exhaust wise i want to keep single exit as i do know most people go for twins (on almost all model cars) and think that single will look different with right tailpipe. Im also leaving body standard apart from some subtle mods so no body kits or type r add ons. no offence to anyone but i dont do reps.

My budget is how ever much something i like costs lol. Not going silly prices but do want things to be bit more decent than bottom of the range poor quality items. Exhaust wise i want to keep single exit as i do know most people go for twins (on almost all model cars) and think that single will look different with right tailpipe. Im also leaving body standard apart from some subtle mods so no body kits or type r add ons. no offence to anyone but i dont do reps.
No one takes offence here mate, we are a friendly bunch plus its your car so your style.

I have a pic of my old Accord, will dig it out and show you later tonight.

Plus we have some really tasty 6th gens on this site, have a look around on the members section. Might be some ideas you have get

Ill be going on a mooch around the members section at the weekend when ive got more free time to have proper look.

Hi Lee, here's a pic of my 6th Gen, lowered 30mm on Apex springs and sitting on 16" Integra TypeR sprints.

If your car is a saloon ive got an exhaust on ebay ending tonight if you want to look here's the link.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251387550076?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Its hard sometimes finding mods for these cars if they are not Type R's but there are plenty of ideas on here floating around. ;)

Some pics of my first 6th gen

sidepic.jpg

dscf0041pic2.jpg

The car was lowered 40mm on eibach spirngs, type r style rear exhausts and induction kit. You will notice the sills are colour coded too which i got done.

Hi Lee, here's a pic of my 6th Gen, lowered 30mm on Apex springs and sitting on 16" Integra TypeR sprints.

If your car is a saloon ive got an exhaust on ebay ending tonight if you want to look here's the link.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251387550076?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Its hard sometimes finding mods for these cars if they are not Type R's but there are plenty of ideas on here floating around. ;)

OMG she is lookin sweet...i like the stance specially...subtle but aggressive black wheels....i really want to paint my accord's wheel to black...hmm..sounds like a projectfor me