What's new

Recently Remapped iCTDi

impudence126

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord ictdi
I have now had time to evaluate my recent remap to stage 2 (191 bhp, 400 Nm) to my 2005 iCTDi (88K miles) by Fahad recently and I am immensely impressed. A bit late to party, my curiosity took the better of me one evening so I contacted Fahad late one night and he responded the following morning with a willingness to do the remap as, conveniently for me, he was in London.

He arrived as arranged and quickly got to work on my car by first conducting a visual inspection of the components within the engine bay and then notifying me of components on my car to be aware of due to known upgrades initiated by Honda.

He then did a health check on my engine via his connected computer and reported that my engine to be in good health and gave me the remap options. Once loaded we went for a test drive and it was immediately apparent that the torque curve had improved immensely and this was supported by the ease in the way it accelerated on a section of road. To be honest I was so surprised by the car’s eagerness I held back on pushing the car and needed further time to carry out my own evaluation which I have now done.

I can conclude by saying this a worthwhile upgrade, even now being non-compliant and resides in the new ULEZ expansion zone, I can justify this by running my 1966 classic instead and use the Honda on a weekly basis.

I can’t thank Fahad enough and it was an absolute pleasure to spend time in his company.

Far too kind Val, pleasure to meet you too.