What's new

Reoccurring Fault Code

If it's Diesel, PM F6had. If it's petrol 7th gen, speak to Littlebo.

If you need it coding to the car I can do as long as it's a correct matching part number from the donor car

Well I haven't found a new ecu but quite frankly I don't know whether to bother. The light has been going on and off so erratically I really think its just a glitch.

After being off for around a month, then on and off week in week out...It was on for at least 3 weeks straight. Then it went out and back on again, then my friend at work reset it for me with his reader. It stayed off for a week or so, came on and stayed on for a few hours, went out again and stayed out for around another week. Came on again for a few hours then went out again etc...

The car runs fine (touch wood), but this damn light just goes on n off completely randomly, starting to think its the LED in the dash haha

Having it MOT and serviced at Abbey Motorsport on Wed so they can see what they think (they are good) but the whole situation is ridiculous, its like having an off screen glitch on your laptop which just sits there but doesn't effect you using your laptop in anyway...its just annoying.

Wondering, does proper ecu reading equipment give information about how many times the ecu has been read or how long a fault has been on a car etc...?