What's new

SLIGHT WOBBLE

Jon2.2

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord i-ctdi
I thought id throw a topic up to share my expeirences today. I was sitting at the lights today and for some unknown reason i decided to play with the accelerator and press down slightly, as you know it idles just under 1k so i gently raised it to just over the 1k mark and held it and through my foot, i felt a VERY slight wobble, only felt through foot, car or its contents never shook, it was like something was not in complete balance, ever so slightly. i do not feel it on normal driving at all.

I am aware that my clutch has slipped now n again and soon will need replacing, i just wondered what this "really slight" wobble is, I suspect DMF :(

I thought id throw a topic up to share my expeirences today. I was sitting at the lights today and for some unknown reason i decided to play with the accelerator and press down slightly, as you know it idles just under 1k so i gently raised it to just over the 1k mark and held it and through my foot, i felt a VERY slight wobble, only felt through foot, car or its contents never shook, it was like something was not in complete balance, ever so slightly. i do not feel it on normal driving at all.

I am aware that my clutch has slipped now n again and soon will need replacing, i just wondered what this "really slight" wobble is, I suspect DMF :(

did you have the clutch pressed in? biggest signs of DMF on the way out are rattles (in my general experience) could be EGR or slight hiccup in diesel / air delivery therefore keep an eye on it but could be fuel filter / MAF related.