What's new

VTI-S GEAR KNOB

thanks guys, defo worth the effort, and im suprized it came out so shiney B) lol, sorry cj buddy, neil(crespo) is hopefully supplying me the gaitor tidy... i might get a accord type s gear knob and se if i can get the same results and start refurbing them or any metal aluminum gear knobs...

My other half is posting it tomorrow for you. It will be over nighted so will be with you for Thursday. You may want to polish it as well as it is a kind of gunmetal colour if you know what i mean.

And you have done a stellar job there mate. That has come out really well. I am genuinely impressed.

My other half is posting it tomorrow for you. It will be over nighted so will be with you for Thursday. You may want to polish it as well as it is a kind of gunmetal colour if you know what i mean.

And you have done a stellar job there mate. That has come out really well. I am genuinely impressed.

Thanks buddy pm your details,and ill get on the case,I owe you one ; ) I might havea go on a few others and see how they turn out .....