What's new

WIndows tinting

Car is looking mighty fine Harris - it's come along leaps and bounds since I last saw it. I'll have to pop down and view in the flesh next time I'm there ;)

its sure has bro, thanks! your more then welcome to pass by any time!

sufian - nice one harris bro,since your so close by should do a mini meet with a few others,i recognize the place you got the tints done,got my vti-s tinted there a few years ago..

thanks bro, and any time! pm me we can link up!

Looks good, do the windows come out so all the window is done? also where in london are you?

Cheers
Gaz

its sure has bro, thanks! your more then welcome to pass by any time!

sufian - nice one harris bro,since your so close by should do a mini meet with a few others,i recognize the place you got the tints done,got my vti-s tinted there a few years ago..

thanks bro, and any time! pm me we can link up!
come along to the ace cafe meet this sunday bro :)

Looks good, do the windows come out so all the window is done? also where in london are you?

Cheers
Gaz

no, windows are completed fitted. Most of the window is covered even a little below window seal. im based in forest gate, east london, E7 Thanks

Hi all. Can someone please recommend me a good window tinting company in the London or Kent area.

Please base your posts on actual recommendations and experiences on your own vehicles or vehicles you know of, and not just your mates who are installers, or cars you have seen as a one off.

I am interested in both quality and longevity of quality over an extended period (i.e. - how do the tints from a particular company look after 12 to 18 months).

Many thanks.

Hi guys, does anyone have a saloon in article bue with penta's? I want to have tints done on mine but not sure how it would look!
Cheers Ainsley

Hi guys, does anyone have a saloon in article bue with penta's? I want to have tints done on mine but not sure how it would look!
Cheers Ainsley

tsx001st2.jpg

6902690008_large.jpg

img0482fc.jpg

imageqsq.jpg

Yes guys it's one piece for the rear window! Do people actually still use 2 pieces??? We also do vehicle wraps, hid lights and in car entertainment.

My garage is actually in forest gate. Pop down on Friday, I'll be doing my accord! I'll upload some pics for u guys too!

Thanks

Hi all. Just a quick question regarding window tints. Did you have any issues with radio reception after having the tints done?

My car is booked in tomorrow and it wasn't something I was aware of until now.

Cheers.

I have no problem with mine

Sent from my LG-K100 using Tapatalk