What's new

Custom Exhaust please help

Reaction score
Car
Accord CM2
Hi all im new ...

So i got Accord CM2 Estate K24a3 and im going tomorrow to put custom build exhaust in my car .

Question what size / bore pipes are best to use ?
If ii will but decat pipe will this give me engine light ? If yes will it affect fuel mixture or just show engine light ? maybe there is way to get put some sort of longer EMULATOR CEL FIX LAMBDA SONDE O2
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151280289587?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thanks in advance
Pav

My exhaust and many other 2.4 owners have gone with 2.5" stainless steel. As for the sensor query, I'm not sure, but I'm sure someone will be able to advise.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Did u went for 2,5 all the way or 2,5 mid pipe and 2,25 to rear ****lers ?

ukcl9 said:
that cel fix is what im using,it works.no cel light for me.bigger bore=more power=lot of noise

i have weapon r header and j's racing 70RR 2.75 ".loud as hell.but sounds epic in vtec
Is the thread same in all cats ?

Bud, sad but any catback bring no gains for stock engine, just noise. usually its 1-2hp for something brand like fujitsubo , 5zigen , comptech and so on . 3-5 hp for crazy screaming beast like 70RR lol . I tried to build completely free flowing 2.5 catback , got 5hp and square head. absolutely non usable daily. er neigbours will burn the car next day you install such thing )

littlebo said:
Bud, sad but any catback bring no gains for stock engine, just noise. usually its 1-2hp for something brand like fujitsubo , 5zigen , comptech and so on . 3-5 hp for crazy screaming beast like 70RR lol . I tried to build completely free flowing 2.5 catback , got 5hp and square head. absolutely non usable daily. er neigbours will burn the car next day you install such thing )
Thing is I have to change mine as its farting :p :D looks like cheese. its blowing everywhere :D

custom cat back 360 with life time warranty and better sound i had B16 / D16 and B18 before so i like loud exhausts :D

ukcl9 said:
then you would love my weapon r header and j's 70RR

how much u paid for it :D ? 900 ?

LOL thats too much for me :p

ukcl9 , dood , show him your protection headphones u wear to drive Js RR ))

I will record tomorrow when its done and show how its sounds like :p

Tourer has a different exhaust path to the saloon. There is no off-the-shelf option for the tourer as no one normally bothers modifying them, or at least there wasn't when I was shopping around. You'll have to get something made up like I did. But it's a nice feeling, knowing you've got a custom made, one of a kind exhaust.

Stevearcade said:
Tourer has a different exhaust path to the saloon. There is no off-the-shelf option for the tourer as no one normally bothers modifying them, or at least there wasn't when I was shopping around. You'll have to get something made up like I did. But it's a nice feeling, knowing you've got a custom made, one of a kind exhaust.
All done :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cktczuoLUUk&feature=youtu.be

Omg , dats a crazy wagon )) Nice sound , not too raspy , very close to native type-r but a lil louder.

That's a very different to mine man. Mine's much deeper and throaty, less high note rasp. But that's awesome mate. Lovely looking car.

That is nice. I love custom systems but like the guys have said there is a trade off with loudness. For me its fine but i have to admit sometimes it can be difficult to bear. My neighbours would be the same lol. Work car park would be even more interesting lol

Nice sound I like it

Thanks guys :) it's 2,5' going into 2,25 y pipe and 2' ****lers :) will dyno it next month :)

Car is really nice deep sound when normal driving but when u put my foot down like on this movie its nice and aggressive like honda should be :)

Love the sound, but looking for something a bit quieter. Is there anyway to get power but not having a mental noise?

Hi guys, I'm new to this & looking for some help. I've got a 53 plate mk7 Accord 2.4 Type S. I'm looking to upgrade my exhaust, can I get some help please. Thanks.

Got some pictures of the exhaust it self under the car?