What's new

End of road of my atr.

I really don't want to see my ATR being broken or strap, that's the last resort, unless someone's comes along with some cash

Clearly it's not broken seeing I drove it today, unless I'm driving IT without A steering, don't take it wrong way but Unless u have cash and want it, I rather not have to read any of your negative post. Bores me!

Anyway back to the thread AGAIN!! I want 450 for it and 124000 miles

Where are you based mate?

*edit:

And as above, what needs sorting on her?

Rust patch passenger side jack point, Inlet manifold gasket air leak,( got a gasket for that, just need to find it, car runs abit rough) no handbrake, 5th gear syncro crunch, goes into gear still, but with a crunch, use double clutch and it like a normal gear change. Rocket cover gasket needed, oil leak, rear passenger side door don't open from outside, passenger side and front arch damaged, but it's really minor. Would need a new knock sensor (ecl on), abs Light on, due to faulty sensor,

Send me a pm with ur number and I'll send u pics, that's why Im thinking about breaking it, if I do that I can get 150-200 for brake calipers, 150 for seats, 100 for steering wheel, not including the engine yet

Out of interest did you get the replacement set of front calipers that you were after a little while back?

FWIW breaking a car definitely can make more money in the long run, but it can be a ball ache also... I'm breaking 2 cars atm and even with a barn to do it in it's still a pain in the arse!

Thats a fair amount of work, i thought it only needed rust patch fixing otherwise I would have been interested as I live in East London too...

The 5th gear synchro would be my main concern, gearbox will probably need rebuilding at some stage. It would make a good project car though for someone with the space, time and tool handiness to restore it.

Stick it on ebay with a reserve and see what you can get for it.

I didn't get your pm buddy and I've got someone looking at it tomorrow and he's keen on it, but let you know if it falls through