What's new

Littlebo/UKCL9 CL9/CM2 - K24 Reflash/Remap Test ECU

I've bought a CL9 already with the reflash. Definitely feel the difference from my previous standard CL9.

Anybody in the Manchester/Oldham area who has the reflash as well? Would like to compare to see if mine is performing as good as it should.

Where abouts you guys located who do the reflash! Would it be possible to come to u as can't really be without a car

simpo said:
Where abouts you guys located who do the reflash! Would it be possible to come to u as can't really be without a car
Im sure i read that they send out a loan ecu and then you send your ecu.

simpo said:
I also had concerns about this before I had my CL9 reflashed, but its a no hassle process, UKCL9 is very efficient in sending out the test ECU for you to use then doing the reflash and sending yours back, all done recorded special delivery, best money ive spent on my car so far.

Think I'm gunna go for it! Just sorting the last of my debt issues then prob going to get it done

Reflash with 4-2-1 decat manifold gives sick results!
5884359365e8171d8ca06f61d7618ba6.jpg

+45bhp+50Nm@6000rpm

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

loving all the reviews for the reflash k24. cant wait to get mine done been intouch with ukcl9 just waiting on confirmation.

For the 4 2 1headers littlebo sells how much is this? and does it come with a decat pipe and do you need a fooler for the o2 sensor so the engine management light doesn't come on?

Sub 7 seconds. That's pretty respectable for a big old account's saloon ;)

Fitzy24 said:
For the 4 2 1headers littlebo sells how much is this? and does it come with a decat pipe and do you need a fooler for the o2 sensor so the engine management light doesn't come on?
Hi Brendan. Thank you for interest. Set comes with all included, header, resonated test pipe, defouler, gaskets , nuts and bolts. $550 for shipped to UK. Let me know if you have more questions.

krisdee said:
Finally reflashed and here is some quick test
https://youtu.be/S28uJ3jm9AI
0-60mph 6.8s (7.5s before reflash)
0-100mph 16.7s (18.2s before reflash)

Hey Kris ! Thanks for feedback. You can do better if you
- use some launch, 2.5-3k rpms.
- keep throttle opened during shifts, flywheel inertia will help a lil.
- use all available revs, you switch at about 7400-7500, try to walk on the edge of redline and another -0.1 is yours for sure !

littlebo said:
Hey Kris ! Thanks for feedback. You can do better if you
- use some launch, 2.5-3k rpms.
- keep throttle opened during shifts, flywheel inertia will help a lil.
- use all available revs, you switch at about 7400-7500, try to walk on the edge of redline and another -0.1 is yours for sure !
For some reason I can't send you message so I will ask you here.
I had my Ecu reflashed in Poland 2 weeks ago by Remi. Just to confirm this is actually your work and he is only dealer?

krisdee said:
For some reason I can't send you message so I will ask you here.
I had my Ecu reflashed in Poland 2 weeks ago by Remi. Just to confirm this is actually your work and he is only dealer?
Yep, Remi is my patna there and i flashed your ECU.

krisdee said:
Finally reflashed and here is some quick test https://youtu.be/S28uJ3jm9AI
0-60mph 6.8s (7.5s before reflash)
0-100mph 16.7s (18.2s before reflash)
Thats some good times.
Did you get the 7.5 with just the CAI?
And what did you use to test?
Cheers

Paul S said:
Thats some good times.
Did you get the 7.5 with just the CAI?
And what did you use to test?
Cheers
Yes 7.5s with cai only. 2004 105k miles :)
I use video editor to see start and 60mph times. I know it's not very accurate and real 60mph is probably 63mph on speedo ;-)

I've seen videos of reflashed cl9 and some go faster than mine, but who knows maybe they were driving downhill or perhaps my engine is not that healthy or its time to scrap factory cat and get header from littlebo :p

Check this fella
https://youtu.be/dL9vTBgDF_c
Cai+reflas+header
0-100mph 14s :-D

6.3 secs to 62, thats a serious improvment on stock, so to 60 be looking more like 6.1.

The header is very effective too isn't it.

Paul S said:
6.3 secs to 62, thats a serious improvment on stock, so to 60 be looking more like 6.1.

The header is very effective too isn't it.
This car also have light wheels 205/55r16 14.5kg per corner. I wonder how much that give ya?

littlebo said:
Hi Brendan. Thank you for interest. Set comes with all included, header, resonated test pipe, defouler, gaskets , nuts and bolts. $550 for shipped to UK. Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks littlebo I'm just in the process of getting the Ecu reflashed now. So it's definitely next on the agenda. I will be Intouch. Just to confirm that's $550 dollars and not uk sterling?

krisdee said:
This car also have light wheels 205/55r16 14.5kg per corner. I wonder how much that give ya?If
If you reduce pressure in higher profile tyres .. this small cheat will give you good traction off the line. So if you are looking for 0-100 record then semi slicks with -30% pressure below recommended is what you need. 0.2-0.3 sec can be achievable.

Fitzy24 said:
Thanks littlebo I'm just in the process of getting the Ecu reflashed now. So it's definitely next on the agenda. I will be Intouch. Just to confirm that's $550 dollars and not uk sterling?
Yep, Franklins, not Elizabeths =)

Cheerz. Looks like that won't be happening anytime soon turns out my Ecu can't be reflashed ukcl9 has it now its a very rare car with a whole lot of equipment and I don't want to loose any of it so mods to it are postponed until hope fully thers a remedy for it.

Fitzy24 said:
Cheerz. Looks like that won't be happening anytime soon turns out my Ecu can't be reflashed ukcl9 has it now its a very rare car with a whole lot of equipment and I don't want to loose any of it so mods to it are postponed until hope fully thers a remedy for it.
How do you mean it's rare with a lot of equipment? Have you carried out lots of modification on it? Why can't it be remapped?

Stevearcade said:
How do you mean it's rare with a lot of equipment? Have you carried out lots of modification on it? Why can't it be remapped?
Its advanced or executive-e trim, those are extremely rare ( even mighty google knows very few about em ) and they are also different for LHD and RHD. Ive seen and flashed like 4 or 5 of those with MT but never with AT. It comes with radar ***isted adaptive cruise control and LKAS ( lane keep ***ist ) systems. Once we have unsupported ECU i need to extract original firmware and incorporate tuned calibration in it. It takes time. So nothing is impossible here.

Stevearcade said:
It's got a e57 Ecu which is very rare I wouldn't no all the technical details about it. But all I know is it's not just any normal accord executive I think Honda has put every accessory possible on this thing as standard. The cruise control is mental ya just set it rest your finger on the steering it slows down speeds up steers also push a button talk to it tell it put the radio on heating etc. It's some bit of kit. But luckily enough ukcl9 and sergey are on the case to hopefully give it a bit more va va voom for an extra bit of an edge.

littlebo said:
Probably the best ones is what i ***emble for hondabros.

Sergey I would like to buy header+hfc. You build 4-2-1 and 4-1, which one you recommend and what is the cost delivered to UK?
One thing I'm worried about is that hfc may not pass emission.

Ah, I've heard of this spec from (I think) another Irish forum user some years back. I think it's a spec that was sold in very small numbers in Europe, maybe to test the market, but not many were released in Europe at all.

Stevearcade said:
Ah, I've heard of this spec from (I think) another Irish forum user some years back. I think it's a spec that was sold in very small numbers in Europe, maybe to test the market, but not many were released in Europe at all.