What's new

2001 SE Exec Sat nav problem

Chris Bolton

Reaction score
Car
Accord Executive 2.0
Hi guys,

Ive been lurking for a few weeks but unfortunately the time has come for my first post (its not for a good reason!) I got my new sat nav disc in the post today and tried to insert it into the car (as when i bought it last week the sat nav kept asking for a disc) turns out the previous owner had jammed a disc in there pretty good, after 3 hours i got the disc out only to find the DVD drive in the boot is dead (blaupunkt DX-N i think) so when playing about with it, i left the keys in the ignition by accident and the sat nav screen went off, i took the keys out and made sure everything was plugged in but now the radio and sat nav wont even power on! Has the car lost its radio code or am i missing something.

Any help would be really appreicated for
1. where to source a new dvd drive from
2. how to get my radio and sat nav working again!

Thanks guys

Just a quick note, ive found my radio code, but when i put it in nothing happens its as if theres no power to the satnav or radio, the only fuse i could find in the book is for the BOSE system and swapped that out its just the same, but the side lights on the radio come on fine, however my interior light near the sun roof doesnt work either now