What's new

2006+ Honda Civc wiring

james2512

Members
Reaction score
Car
C220 AMG Sport Plus
Guys,

I know your all thinking now whats this crazy fool posting about civic's for....... but there is a reason for my madness.

Now back in the summer i had bought a folding mirror kit for the wife's civic and hey presto wonderful folding mirrors from the key fob. Now i still have those fitting instructions along with the 8th Gen accord wiring drawing thanks to Pepster! :D

Now if i can get hold of a workshop manual or wiring drawings for the civic 2006 model + then i can cross reference the wiring from the civic to the accord, giving us the opportunity to have some folding mirrors.

If someone can help out getting the drawings to me i will buy another mirror kit and try to get this fitted to the accord. If and when done i will of course do a lovely DIY for all those interested.

Now who can help me???

Drop me a PM.

Has nobody got honda wiring drawings???

Just out of curiosity how much did the kit cost and what did it contain?

Just out of curiosity how much did the kit cost and what did it contain?

It set me back £35 when i bought the kit for the civic. You get a wiring harness and a control module box with the bits in. Now the internals are nothing special and something i could know up at work with one of my systems engineers but going through the hastle of the printed circuit board and the box its all mounted in would prob cost the same for the bits.

Ive managed to locate some drawings so tomorrow i will get cross ref to see if we can have 8th gen auto folding mirrors!