What's new

7th Gen. Wiring in Axxess ASWC-1. Steering wheel controls

discopig83

Members
Reaction score
Car
accord 2006
Hi,

Ive been trying in vain to find the correct pin out for the stereo but keep coming up with diagrams that don't match mine.

I found a very helpful guide in PDF format but it is for a 2008 accord and the whole connector is different.

I have connected the red ignition cable and the black ground cable into the harness already. I just need to know which of the coloured cables to take from the ASWC-1 and to which pin on the vehicle's stereo loom do they go ?

www.goreymarkethousefestival.ie/IMG_5173.JPG
www.goreymarkethousefestival.ie/IMG_5174.JPG
www.goreymarkethousefestival.ie/IMG_5175.JPG

will be very grateful for any advice , thanks

i found this diagram also.

www.goreymarkethousefestival.ie/PinOutS.jpg

it tells me that A3 and A11 are the pins for the steering wheel controls, but it doesn't tell me which colour cable from the ASWC-1 to put to it

Instructions are on the Axxess Website, although for American market if you select 2004 Accord you get this:
https://metradealer.com/files/aswc/ASWC-1_INST_13.pdf

On the Honda connector Pin 3 Green/Red is the SWC signal and Pin 11 Brown is Ground although any ground is the same.

"Connect the Gray/Red wire of the ASWC-1 to pin 3 of the vehicle"

I tried an Incartect unit and after months of back and forth finally got Incartec to sort out the glitch for me, although I am trying to source a PAC SWI-CP5 too the dogs danglies of SWC retention for pretty much all vehicles and various Radios.