What's new

Aftermarket Stereo

willy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord CL9 Tyoe S
Just wondering somebody could help me. Tried to install aftermarket stereo and i can't get it work. I bought iso connector and also when i bought the dash kit, it came with iso connector as well. When i pulled out the loom from behind stereo, there's no light on the climate control display and found out that i have to use the iso that came with the dash kit but still can't get the stereo working even tho i managed to get light on the dash?

Many thanks

Nice one dude - got any pics, are you replacing all speakers??
Was a faulty connector actually. Managed to get it working now. Gonna install new speakers this weekend :)

No pictures yet mate. Was quite easy to change the stereo actually apart from the faulty connector. Took me a while to figure it out, lol

I'll take some pictures in a few days.

Yeah going to change all the speakers, Infinity component front and Infinity 6x9 rear as not going to put subwoofer. All powered by Alpine power pack :)

I have heard that the Alpine Power Pack is quite good at boosting the sound without adding amps. Let us know how it sounds Will.

Yeah it's basically plug and play amp from Alpine. Still using it with standard speakers at the moment and sound much better already. Going to change all the speakers this week as don't want to blow them up!

Yeah it's basically plug and play amp from Alpine. Still using it with standard speakers at the moment and sound much better already. Going to change all the speakers this week as don't want to blow them up!
Hi, you got any pics of the dash? I'v been looking at the Connects2 and Autoleads fascia plates for an aftermarket system. Not sure which of these will give the best fit. I've not taken the dash out yet to check the oem connections, but wlll an aftermarket install loose all functionality to the oem honda system?

Thanks

Kal