What's new

Auto Shift illumination

Barry W

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.0 auto
Hi,

Got a wee problem, was messing about with the back of the head unit and diy bluetooth connections.

Anyway I now have no illumination on the auto shift i.e. no lights for P, D1, D23, D3, etc. The light s on the dash are ok.

I suspect I've blown a fuse but can't see a separate fuse for these lights in the Owners Handbook.

Any one with any ideas?

Thanks,

B

Hi,

Got a wee problem, was messing about with the back of the head unit and diy bluetooth connections.

Anyway I now have no illumination on the auto shift i.e. no lights for P, D1, D23, D3, etc. The light s on the dash are ok.

I suspect I've blown a fuse but can't see a separate fuse for these lights in the Owners Handbook.

Any one with any ideas?

Thanks,

B

Ok,

After further research, I managed to carefully pull the plastic auto select surround off , then after pushing the lever back to D1 very carefully prize the actual auto gear shift selector body ( the one with the D1 D2 D3 etc) up by using a covered screw driver under each corner. There it was, under the selector unit, pull the wire and out pops a blackened pygmy bulb....sorted!

B

That's a result mate, well done!