What's new

BlueTooth

mikmock

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord 06
Hi..today i tried to make a call using the HFT...all was working well...when i tried a second call i got a resoponce that no phones were found...I tried re-pairing the phone but all i got was "searching for phone" and noting happens for a while...if i try to find the HONDA HFT from phone it will not find it...the funny thing is that if i try to re-pair the HTF from my phone by entering the phone code i get a responce from the car saying pairing has to be done from phone set up....this means that in a way there is a connection between the car and the phone....strange...can anyone help???....also when I press and hold the HFT return buton i get a reply that phone sytem is ok!

Michael from experience the HFT is very temperamental and in my old car worked one day and then didn't.
Lots of members are saying its the MIC but also it can be the make of phone your using.

Michael from experience the HFT is very temperamental and in my old car worked one day and then didn't.
Lots of members are saying its the MIC but also it can be the make of phone your using.

No the mic is ok....obeys nearly every time....the phone i am using was already paired and used it many times!

Another thing to try is find the HFT with the phone as this worked for me sometimes.
Instead of the car trying to find the phone if that makes sense.

I tried that...for 1 if i seach the car HFT from phone it wont find it and 2nd if i try to repair from the phone and asked to enter the code i get a responce from the car saying pairing has to be made from phone setting (car HFT).

Michael, mine did the same. The unit is located behind the front center heater vents. There is a description somwhere on here that tells you how to get to it. If you can gain access to the unit, try un plugging it and then pluccing it back in again. If it works and then pairs then that unit its faulty. I had exactally the same issue, but it will stop working again the next time you come to use it i.e the next day. I ***ume that the units are not very reliable.

Link to where the unit is located is here

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/1383-hft/

Michael, mine did the same. The unit is located behind the front center heater vents. There is a description somwhere on here that tells you how to get to it. If you can gain access to the unit, try un plugging it and then pluccing it back in again. If it works and then pairs then that unit its faulty. I had exactally the same issue, but it will stop working again the next time you come to use it i.e the next day. I ***ume that the units are not very reliable.

Hi...i tried that and it worked...thanks a million...i even tried it later during the day and finger crossed it is still working....we'll have to see again tomorrow!!

Mine worked for the rst of the day Michael then the next day it didnt work again, but fingers crossed for you!

Wonder if they get over heated by the ac?

Just Thinking out loud.