What's new

Brake disc size

Kernowhonda

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord DTEC ES GT
Can anybody tell me the diameter of the front and rear discs on my Accord Mk 8 2.2 diesel 2008, ES GT saloon? Save me taking the wheels off.
Thanks

Don't know, but pop your cars VIN number into Lings Honda Parts and have a look at the parts diagrams.

I've noticed that most motor factors supply brake disc in both 296 and 320mm diameter, I've contacted honda and have been told the size of discs on mine are 311mm.
Has anybody DIY changed their discs on a Mk8 diesel if so do you remember what you bought, I am looking at Pagid discs and pads as I've heard very good reviews on these.
I will have to take my wheel off and check the size of disc but have been told both sizes will fit can anybody advise?

Honda dealers supply and fit front disks and pads for £270, genuine parts, for info, so not too much more than diy.

Might be worth giving our sponsor Holdcroft Honda a call, they do typeaccord discount, mention us, and they can advise exactly what you need for the job, they are very helpful. 01782 261593.

I would go for OEM brakes you no you will get the correct brakes every time.
TBH there are not a lot of aftermarket brake componants for the 8th gen at the min