What's new

CH6 Suspension

michaelh

Members
Reaction score
Car
ch6 accord
after abit of help guy's i was wondering if civic mb6/ek9 suspension would fit the accord ch6, iv been checking out pics and to me it looks shorter by about 2 inches which would be ideal as im planning to lower my accord, i was looking into this as you can pick up civic suspension for a few monies on ebay. i am hoping the front civic strut would fit into the accord fork and the rear would bolt on. i know that the spring rates would be different but for a car i use twice a day im not really fussed. any help would be aprieciated

Hey fella.

To be honest, anything can be made to fit anything else, but if it were me i'd be buying some genuine springs/kit that are made for the chasis code. It's just not worth the risk imho.

don't civics weigh a lot less than accords?

Hey fella.

To be honest, anything can be made to fit anything else, but if it were me i'd be buying some genuine springs/kit that are made for the chasis code. It's just not worth the risk imho.
Thanks for the imput it was just a thought before i went out spend money on some springs

the civic rear spring oem or after market are too short, tho the spring rate would be fine as they are stiffer on the civic

accord lowering springs are same price as accord so unless you got a deal cant see the benefit?