What's new

Climate Control

A

A-EX

While its been chilly these last few days, just wondering what temp levels you 8th Genners set your cabins at?

I usually have mine on 23-26 depending on outdoor temp but find the higher up you go, the longer it takes to warm up too.

While its been chilly these last few days, just wondering what temp levels you 8th Genners set your cabins at?

I usually have mine on 23-26 depending on outdoor temp but find the higher up you go, the longer it takes to warm up too.
I have mine set at 23 and is perfect.Mine starts blowing hot air in about 4 min which im not used to after my 7th gen Diesel that took about 10 min.

Using "Auto" can be a bit hit-n-miss I find.

Considering the sensor sits with the rain/daylight weather GPS thingy behind the interior mirror, I probably need to dust off the handbook and read how to optimise it! :lol:

Gosh no. Firmly ensured that that is off! (The air con I mean!)
:lol: Save the penny's but i run mine about every two weeks in the winter to keep the air con running smoothly.

LOL

Well I do that every few days, but not for very long - the weather outside beats the air con hands down! :lol:

LOL

Well I do that every few days, but not for very long - the weather outside beats the air con hands down! :lol:
SAJ you can have the air con on when blowing hot air as well.Its great for clearing the windows but you prob already no that :D

SAJ you can have the air con on when blowing hot air as well.Its great for clearing the windows but you prob already no that :D

Yep I know that mate - but luckily, not had to worry too much about demisting B)

Set to Hi, with the re-circulation on and sum a/c. Hot within 2 mins even this morning at -3

I always leave it on auto, it's not A/C it's Climate Control, works in summer, winter, spring and autumn, it controls the climate in the car, including humidity, that's the whole point. As above, stick it on 21 or 22 and hit auto, whatever the weather.

Hm, gonna have to try this Auto malarky tomorrow methinx. :ph34r:

Auto is good but it still uses the a/c to control the cabin temp. In the hand book honda detail how to get hot air into the cabin quick by setting the heat to hi and using the a/c which is used as a heat pump to accelerate the warming of the cabin.