What's new

Dents

Nightwalker

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Anyone have any recommendations? I have heard about Dentmaster but to be honest I can't find the exact site haha there are so many similar names I dunno if I'm hitting the right place.

Anyone used a Honda dealer? thoughts?

My Honda dealer offers dents for £50 per panel, most places I've seen offer from £40 to £45 depending on dent. You reckon there are any hidden charges with the dealer?

They also offer a full body clean up of all scratches and bumps for £349 which seems cheap.

http://www.hondalondon.co.uk/approved-honda-body-shop-repairs-servicing

Anyone have any recommendations? I have heard about Dentmaster but to be honest I can't find the exact site haha there are so many similar names I dunno if I'm hitting the right place.

Anyone used a Honda dealer? thoughts?

My Honda dealer offers dents for £50 per panel, most places I've seen offer from £40 to £45 depending on dent. You reckon there are any hidden charges with the dealer?

They also offer a full body clean up of all scratches and bumps for £349 which seems cheap.

http://www.hondalondon.co.uk/approved-honda-body-shop-repairs-servicing

You've got nothing to lose by getting a quote, but the word "from" is probably quite important in that ad.

£349 for a full machine polish and Diamondbrite is stupidly cheap, especially as the DB treatment is £299 on the same ad.

£50 for full machine polish seems a little hard to believe, as that's a good few hours work.

Let me know if it's true, as I'd take them up on making my car perfect for £349.

Well I can't believe they would remove ALL the scratches and bumps for 350, must be more than that and probably is knowing a dealer.

I will probably get a check on the dealer dent service this week but if anyone can recommend any other companies that would be cool. I really prefer using people from recommendations instead of just pick n hope.

I was very Lucky to find a dent guy locally in the REp of ireland. 150 euro for the entire car. 23 door marks taken out. he did a super job. He came to my workplace and was all done in the hour. i'll admit guys like this are hard to come by.
He company name is DENT Ted for anyone in the republic who is looking.

If no one has any objections to me renewing this post I see it started a few years back. Can anyone recommend a service just got a car park dent on my front wing to pop out and maybe a couple more blemishes
Cheers
Scott