What's new

Differences between EX and EX GT

kharmael

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord iDTEC
Hi Guys,

I've got my eye on a 58 plate EX GT saloon that's for sale privately and I went to my local dealer to try and test drive one, the salesman there insisted that there was no such thing as an EX GT, only ES GT and EX. I took a 59 EX out for a spin (lovely car) and am struggling to think what else could possibly be on the EX GT to make it one level up on trim from an EX?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Hi Guys,

I've got my eye on a 58 plate EX GT saloon that's for sale privately and I went to my local dealer to try and test drive one, the salesman there insisted that there was no such thing as an EX GT, only ES GT and EX. I took a 59 EX out for a spin (lovely car) and am struggling to think what else could possibly be on the EX GT to make it one level up on trim from an EX?

Any help would be appreciated :)

My EX GT sitting outside says different!

Sat nav and cruise control I think along with front park ***ist and maybe a boot spoiler?

Electric memory seats?

Does EX-GT have a different body kit a la ES-GT and part leather seats as opposed to full leather on the EX

My EX GT sitting outside says different!

Sat nav and cruise control I think along with front park ***ist and maybe a boot spoiler?

Electric memory seats?

Scott:

Does yours have full leather, sunroof, camera, foglights?

The GT is only the body kit on the 8th gen.
If you buy an EX then you can mod it with the GT body kit like I have done

Yes it is if you buy new you will have the option to upgrade.
The GT has the sports rear bumper side skirts and front skirts.

Hi, what's the difference them models and the Type S? Thanks.

30 bhp more. Type s doesn't have the rear spoiler standard either ( at least the one I saw yesterday didnt). Type S has 18" wheels over my 17" biscuit tins!

Half leather on mine. Also has Fog lights HID headlights. Camera and sat nav. No sunroof. I've also got iPod control but dunno if that's across the board?

Mine also came with knackered speakers!

the gt i looked at didnt have half the stuff mine has i like the look of the gt and think il get the spliter and side skirts soon aswel