driver side window problems...

Danielaccord

Members
Reaction score
Car
2004 Accord EX NAVI
so dear accord owners...
I am in need of help....
my driver window is going down ok and emmits a squiking sound...
when i press the button to go up it goes up slowly and emmits a more squiking sound...
this all started all of a sudden...
any ideas?

try spraying a lubricant spray down the window channel, Mine drops down and then gets stuck trying to come back up and drops again. so spray the the channels and it fixes my problem might help yours.

Try as Rob said its a cheap fix if it works.If not then you need to take the door card off for investigation.

I think I fixed it... i sprayed the channel with brunox lub & cor... wiggled the window forth and back and it worked... we will see tomorrow morning and i'll get back...
God the accord feels luxury compared to a skoda van xd....

Nope it didnt work so i put vaseline and still it didnt work... works for a bit and then it starts again....
going back to the dealer tomorrow to get it fixed...

Keep us updated mate and hopefully its a simple fix.

Update as i cant sleep even if i try to... Although its 21:42 xd i set to clean all the rails from oils and gues what i found? Fricken dust and small particles at the weather strip.... Cleaned it with armorall foaming cleaner and it stopped now tommorow if i hear it it will be a straight to dealer thing and let them fix it while i watch... I will never leave them alone afraid the scar the interior of my baby.... Il have to go anyway as i think my silencer is rattling when i switch on or off the engine.... God bless guarantee