What's new

Engine oil - Lubetech

Used it for years in my 7, now with the low saps in my 8, no worries at all, but change every 6,000 rather than the 12,000, you can let the filter do 12,000 if you like

Is this classed as low saps as it doesn't mention low saps, also is there still a discount code on this site, thanks

Ive used this on my 7th and now 8th too. No issies. Recommended

The one you are looking at is NOT low saps, nor is it required for the 7th gens, when you order mention this site, you may get a small reduction.

Tony at Lubetech has a new website now and there is still a discount but only 5% I believe instead of 10% (still a saving though)

See this link from Tony himself
http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/25289-new-website/?hl=lubetech

Will still use his oil, superb stuff - have been using it since 2014 and i am now on 210k miles still going strong.
On my 4th drum of the stuff. Change every 6k miles too.

Received my engine oil a few weeks ago from Lubetech, Brilliant service next day delivery, oil and filter now changed, will probably get a tap that screws on the drum for next oil change which will make dispensing easier, as others have said I will do oil and filter changes every 6000 miles. we have now done 8000 miles in our accord in approx 5 months , very impressed with this car and always enjoy driving it

Great news, I have the tap and it makes the whole transfer process brilliantly easy and clean.
Highly recommended.