What's new

Fogs ?

Si38

Members
Reaction score
Car
2010 Type-S Accord
went to use fogs for first time today ,,,, nothing !!

doesnt appear to be any damage to them,,,,

where do i start ?? whereabouts is the fuse/relay ?

went to use fogs for first time today ,,,, nothing !!

doesnt appear to be any damage to them,,,,

where do i start ?? whereabouts is the fuse/relay ?
Simon is this front or rear fog lights your on about :unsure:

Fuse then bulbs. If this fails scratch head kick tyre then swear and consult local auto electrician.

There is a relay im sure for the front fogs and i think its behind the drivers side wheel arch.
Guys can you confirm this as its a distant memory :lol:

any other thoughts on this before i go searching behind wheels for this relay

I'd be inclined to say to check the fuse first, see if there's any sign of a damaged wire or connection. Then as someone said above....scratch your head and make tracks for a garage! :p

Simon, when your are switching on the fog lamps can you see the GREEN fog light indicator on the dash? if not then make sure the car sidelights are ON... if the GREEN indicator is lit up on the dash then check the fuse, I'm pretty sure its the fuse box under the bonnet, if not then fuse box under drivers footwell... if the fuse is fine then you need new fog light bulbs, but before you go out buying new bulbs a 12v tester with the switch will eliminate any wiring faults... hope that helps!

Light problem has now spread to dipped beam,,,, and that aint good !! have replaced bulbs twice in the space of 24 hours, i have one more spare bulb to try later today. After the 400 quid egr snag, then the foglight problem now blowing bulbs,,,, starting to get the 'wanna get rid' feeling