What's new

Function and Form

Vinylwasp

Members
Reaction score
Car
MG ZT 190+
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these coil-overs from the US.

Function and Form Type-1 Coil Over Kit

£375 for all 4 corners + £200 shipping + 22% Vat + handling = £700 which still makes them look like a good deal, and I reckon 2 kits could bring the shipping down by about a 1/3. so they'd be about £630 per kit.

They look the part at least :blush:

They are popular on the 4th gens, the 2s have adjustable damping which is recommended. Theres no reason why the kit is not good for teh 7th gen.

672lb front
336lb rear

Is the spec used on the CB chassis, which coupled with a stiff rear bar makes for a very good setup. Those rates are for a CB which is 1250-1300kgs think a 7th gen is 1350-1400kg so they may be a tad higher on the spring rates for the 7th gens.

I have also been looking at these, but am a bit puzzled on how the spring rates work on a diesel Accord since it weighs more than the petrol engined TSX.s it is clearly designed for.
BC-Racing is only a bit more expensive, and could be had with custom spring rates to cope with the extra weight of the diesel version. I´ve also had good experiences running a BC-Racing kit in my S2000 for 2 years now, so that makes me lean a bit towards that direction.
Not going to invest in coils for another few months, so if anyone gets these it´d be nice to know how they feel! :)

I would suggest going directly to a UK based company such as BC Racing. They also cater for parts off the shelf if something does require replacing. I've run the extra low BC's so I can only praise them !