What's new

Glove box light?

Dave04

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Diesel
1st post ive ever done so dont know if i have put this in the right place?
Ive just fitted blue lights to go in each footwell of my 05 accord and I have linked them to the glove box light, they started of working but then i kept playing with the connection and I think I have blown the fuse but dont know what fuse it is can anyone help??

is your glove box light still working, if it is its not the fuse as current from the battery is still getting to your glove box light, if it not lit then do check the fuse mate.

is your glove box light still working, if it is its not the fuse as current from the battery is still getting to your glove box light, if it not lit then do check the fuse mate.

The glove box light isnt working but at the same time i cant seem to find the fuse for it?

the glove box light comes on with your lights it may be the same fuse.Ill have a look in my book later.why did you link up to the door cards by the way

the glove box light comes on with your lights it may be the same fuse.Ill have a look in my book later.why did you link up to the door cards by the way

I don't think Dave's linked up to the door cards. I think these are additional lights in the footwells.

yep sorry read the post wrong but still check to see if your outside lights are working. also there is a fuse box by the boot release it wii have indication on what fuses are what

yep the outside lights still turn on, ill have a look at the fuses in a bit but if is on the same circuit as the sides then it looks more like i may have just damaged the glove box light ha ha.