What's new

Going To The Darkside

Nipper

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 EX Tourer
I know I have not posted on here much over the 4 years that I have been an Accord owner but just thought I would say goodbye as my beautiful 8th Gen is being pxed for a new Honda Insight at the beginning of April. I can hear the laughs and the I don't believe its but I feel its really time for a change and something completely different and after test driving both the Prius and the Insight there is only one winner in my eyes. It's the HS-T which has lots of toys still but is so much cheaper to run and is on 0% finance coupled with a great trade in and the fact as I am self employed I 100% taxable write down on 67% of the value of the car. All in all to good an opportunity to miss and I am seriously looking forward to the new experience, I have never owned a car under 2 litre since being a teenager so it will be different. Just want to say thank you for the tips in the early days and if any of you are after a stunning 2008 2.4EX Tourer that has been well looked after and has just about every toy you can think of on it (EX Demonstrator) then get in touch with Aberdeen Honda. Cheers Guys!

if any of you are after a stunning 2008 2.4EX Tourer that has been well looked after and has just about every toy you can think of on it (EX Demonstrator) then get in touch with Aberdeen Honda. Cheers Guys!

I`m in Newtonmore and Peterhead in June. If its still there I might go and have a look at the car. Can I ask how many miles have you done and does it have ADAS

I`m in Newtonmore and Peterhead in June. If its still there I might go and have a look at the car. Can I ask how many miles have you done and does it have ADAS

HI, It will have just over 45K on it by the trade in date and believe it or not ADAS is about the only thing it has not got! Great car, will be so sad to see it go but the deal Iget on buying the Insight is just to good to pass up for me personally.