What's new

H11 LED FOGS

gazbills

Members
Reaction score
Car
Black 2007 Sport GT
Got a fog lamp out at the mo and rather than buying standard bulbs was looking on eBay at the H11 LED bulbs. Has anybody tried these? Would they be any good as a fog lamp or would it just be for cosmetics / DRL use?

Funny enough Gaz I refitted my HID's the CJ way yesterday and popped some led fogs in at the same time. Now I have 4300k hids the blue nature of the led fogs wasnt to my liking, so if you want to try them your welcome. However Im not sure they would function as fogs not being as bright if that makes sense.

yeah IMHO LED headlight/Fog light bulbs are a few years away yet. Etiher v.expensive or not bright enough.....i'll come though.....

Funny enough Gaz I refitted my HID's the CJ way yesterday and popped some led fogs in at the same time. Now I have 4300k hids the blue nature of the led fogs wasnt to my liking, so if you want to try them your welcome. However Im not sure they would function as fogs not being as bright if that makes sense.
Wouln't mind giving them a go mate, PM your paypal details and will drop a few quid in your account for the trouble.

Cheers,
Gaz