What's new

Headlight adjustment

james2512

Members
Reaction score
Car
C220 AMG Sport Plus
Does anyone know how to adjust the headligh level and angle? I now about the level switch in the car but wanted to know about any manual adjustment??

Does anyone know how to adjust the headligh level and angle? I now about the level switch in the car but wanted to know about any manual adjustment??
Jay why is this mate are your headlights out of Alignment.As i can see when i took the headlights out for my HID'S there were just the 4 bolts and no adjustment but i might be wrong.

Jay just done some digging and it looks like there are 2 adjusters for our headlights.It looks like there under the left and right plastic cover when you take it off to remove the bumper.
I will have a look at the weekend.

Jay just done some digging and it looks like there are 2 adjusters for our headlights.It looks like there under the left and right plastic cover when you take it off to remove the bumper.
I will have a look at the weekend.

Good info Brett. I have the 1st MOT soon and i think the lights may fail over the HID install. I think the drivers side has the deflection in the wrong place if this makes sense? I will take a pic on the weekend to show the pattern.

Does this look right below??

32C2C50D-BA49-4724-A455-306C20937C0F-2803-000006352CDBB1E6.jpg