What's new

Headlight glass

Mosqed

Reaction score
Car
Honda accordl
Is there any chance to buy headlight glass for accord 2.2 ictdi? Tried to search ebay, aliexpress and elsewhere with no luck.

Has your broken or is it just misty?
It is misty. Actualy not so bad. Got them polished before. But prefer replace them. Just strange that for this type of car there is no replacement.

They turn up from time to time on eBay, beware the cheaper ones though may be for European roads.

I have probably polished the ones on this car five times and they survive for a year or so until the next MOT.

I bagged one a couple of years ago in order to replace the cloudy offside one (the LHS has been replaced at some point, probably after a knock since the radiator mounts on that side are slightly off.

It's new, boxed and a tenner, but so far I've stayed polishing since I think the bumper has to come off to replace.

I was slightly intimidated by removing the bumper but it's only 5 - 10 minute job...a few easily accesible screws and bolts but mainly snap together fittings that can take being snapped back and forth. Once you get used to pulling them off and realising they don't break it's very straightforward.