What's new

Headlights, interchangable ?

WizzBang

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2ictdi EX
My drivers side headlight unit (pre facelift saloon) resembles a goldfish bowl on occasions, so I want to replace it.

I have seen plenty on certain site from breakers, but I can't guarantee that they won't suffer the same fault. I have found something from a seller that is a new unit for a tourer...will that be the same fit as my saloon ?

What about post facelift units, are they interchangable, if so, how to get around the clear indicator lens...coloured bulb ?

Cheers

I believe the facelift will fit the prefacelift as a few members have done the mod. Have a look at Faddys car as i'm sure he did this

I believe the facelift will fit the prefacelift as a few members have done the mod. Have a look at Faddys (f4had) car as i'm sure he did this

Neil

the headlights from the saloon and tourer are identical, and can confirm that the facelift headlights are also a straight swap too, but obviously you would need to buy two of those, car might look a bit strange with one prefacelift and one facelift light :lol:

new indicator bulbs would be needed too i think as the facelift headlights have clear indicators instead of the orange ones on yours

Just bumping this thread up as I was searching for this info.... So just confirming facelift front lights work on pre facelift models?

Also is the facelift type s front lights the same as the euro r facelift lights?

Thanks