What's new

HID Xenon lights adjustement for Europe

serwerr

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 '03
I recently found an interesting conversation about adjusting xenon headlights for driving in Europe here
I wonder if accord like mine has got any switches or leavers on the headlights to convert them into LHD lights?

Yes you can. There are 2 screws on the top of the headlight. Use serch there was topic about that.

I cant find post here so...
If not here i can bet that i saw that on hondaaccordklubpolska there was even some photos. But you see ive been thinking about that as well but once you adjust that for europe (how can you be sure that you will do it right) it could be hard to go back to orginal settings.
Serch polish website and if you will find out right solution please let me know as ill be driving to poland in christmas time

pozdro Luke

I cant find post here so...
If not here i can bet that i saw that on hondaaccordklubpolska there was even some photos. But you see ive been thinking about that as well but once you adjust that for europe (how can you be sure that you will do it right) it could be hard to go back to orginal settings.
Serch polish website and if you will find out right solution please let me know as ill be driving to poland in christmas time

pozdro Luke
Thanks for the tip, I will dig this matter further and let you know over here if I find anything.
I will also be driving to PL during christmas time - I'm seriously wondering about not adjusting the headlights at all.
When I park against the wall my headlights go almost straight and flat.
I don't think this will be an issue on the motorway at all.

by the way - I came back without changing my headlights at all. no problems.

I did pay attention to oncoming vehicles. The worst ones are 4x4 like range rover - those have massive xenon lights blinding everyone even if adjusted correctly:)