What's new

hit 30k today!

james2512

Members
Reaction score
Car
C220 AMG Sport Plus
Anyone out there got an auto with more miles on?

I've put 22k on the accord in 12 months and wondered how everyone else cars are holding up?

The only thing I have notice one or twice is a stutter in 3rd gear under heavy acceleration, only ever done this on the mad break for freedom out of the m6 toll booth! Lol.

I think another 10k and car may have to go....... the warranty will run out and its just not big enough for my needs. Not sure if to switch to a tourer or ford Max 2.2 200hp........ what does one do?

Do like the look of the Ford's, but the Diesel engine.... a bit agricultural.

While I havent got an auto or put on as many miles as you, I have topped the 25k mark and had a second service yesterday.

The car is a total dream to drive! :D

All sounds good, I think the auto box is the only downfall with this car - seems dated compared to others out there.

The new ford tdci engines are a lot better than 4 or so years ago, but still have that ford clatter about them. Saying that with the cold weather closing in the idtec isn't short on noise at the moment.

Everyone else having trouble free motoring?

Is yours clattery on a cold start?

I did read up somewhere that the auto versions are clattery when cold........ but come to think of it I read it in a news paper so no wonder I ignored it! Ha ha

I have had the auto now for 26 months and 47k on the clock,everything still works, happy with autobox but can only compare it with the jerky S tronic in my
previous A3.I will be keeping the Accord for another 18 months at least before changing.

The speakers are playing up again and i can't be bothered with them anymore as on second set ,one day good next day bad.

Brakes pads replaced on rear recently i got 22k from them so probably going to get them done again before i get rid.

I like my Honda though still get people driving up my backside having a nosey at what it is,still rare in my parts.... :)

I like my Honda though still get people driving up my backside having a nosey at what it is,still rare in my parts.... :)

:lol:

I like it the other way around when people in front waste no time in moving out the way on the motorway when they see the huge aggressive front approach from behind. Including those in the crappy 3 Series/A4s and woefully equipped C-Class'. :D

My 2009 auto has 55k on the clock and runs like a god !
A bit harder dieselrattle at start up when its cold but only at idle.
Last service they changed brakes front and rear and total service cost landed at £850 up here in Sweden.
I do agree its very small and are considering changing it for a MB E class tourer by the summer, the warrenty will run out soon on this one .
It will go about 3k a week an ordinary work week :unsure: